Inspection Services provide clients with monitoring of the condition of a property. We are able to ensure our clients are notified of any issues or changes on the property as quickly as possible
to avoid any problems.
Inspection Service Include:
- Occupancy Inspection - Provides clients with the full names, contact numbers, and rental information, if can be determined at the time of inspection. The condition of the
property and any existing or potential conditions that could impact the value.
- Property Condition Inspection - A direct visual observation of the property to determine the overall condition and occupancy status. Property condition inspections can be
completed either on a contact or non-contact basis.
- REO Check Inspection - On-site assessment of an REO property to determine the overall condition and marketability of the property. This service can be completed on a weekly,
bi-weekly or month basis.
- Disaster Inspection - Determining the condition of the property and document damages.
- Insurance Loss Inspection - Inspector's given opinion of the percentage of repairs needing to be completed based on the dollar amount and scope of repairs.
- Sales Date Inspection - Conducted on a certain date. The condition and occupancy status are documented to determine if eviction may be required.
- Letter Delivery Service - Photographing and leaving an envelope with client specific documents at the property.
Call (407) 986-7788 today or contact us online to schedule a meeting with one of our expert consultants.